At Stingray, creativity, collaboration, and cutting-edge technology are the pillars of our DNA. Keen on joining a team of tech-savvy music lovers in a stimulating and fun work environment?
If you are a positive, customer-centric person who loves seeking technical solutions, we want to hear from you!
Our Customer Care team is currently looking for an individual that will WOW Stingray Business clients by quickly answering questions and resolving technical issues in a friendly yet professional manner
A day in the life
- Answer first level support calls and e-mails from commercial clients and offer a suitable solution;
- Guide and troubleshoot with the clients through diverse technical tasks such as audio, musical and/or digital signage;
- Deliver a dynamic and personalized multichannel customer experience (phone and email), ensuring that Service Level Agreements are met and maintained;
- Create work orders for service visits, product shipments, etc.;
- Coordinate customers’ service requirements with other appropriate departments as necessary;
- Communicate solutions, successes, and opportunities to improve our services, processes and client’s improvement requests
- Assist with managing seasonal-related requests (Holiday programming/custom messaging).
- Over 2 years of professional experience in customer service (B2B is a plus);
- Written and spoken proficiency in both French and English;
- Solution-oriented and an ambassador of change management;
- Invested in continuous improvement and learning opportunities;
- You are an outside of the box thinker ;
- Strong empathetic team-player with the ability to multi-task.
Life at Stingray
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Stingray café with breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Free on-line fitness classes offered weekly
- Access to private nutrition & wellness advising
- Free language classes
- Discounted lunches from local restaurants
- Summer hours
- Milestones celebrated with our loyalty program
- On-site live artist performances*
- 5@7 and vibrant social events*
- Flexibility to work from home*
- And much more!
*Some perks on hold during pandemic context
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Stingray is a premium provider of curated direct-to-consumer and B2B (business to business) services, including audio television channels, more than 100 radio stations, subscriptions content, 4K UHD television channels, karaoke products, digital signage, in-store music and music apps, which have been downloaded over 150 million times. Stingray reaches 400 million subscribers (or users) in 156 countries.
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jog at lunch time.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Check out our Career opportunities section to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Apply for this position
"*" indicates required fields