At Stingray, creativity, collaboration, and cutting-edge technology are the pillars of our DNA. Keen on joining a team of tech-savvy music lovers in a stimulating and fun work environment?
Our Customer Service team is currently looking for a Customer Care Specialist that will WOW Stingray Business clients by quickly answering questions and resolving technical issues in a friendly yet professional manner.
We wan to hear from you!
*Currently accepting resumes for future open positions.
- Answer first level support calls and e-mails from commercial clients and offer a suitable solution;
- Guide and troubleshoot with the clients through diverse technical tasks such as audio, musical and/or digital signage;
- Deliver a dynamic and personalized multichannel customer experience (phone and email), ensuring that Service Level Agreements are met and maintained;
- Create work orders for service visits, product shipments, etc.;
- Coordinate customers’ service requirements with other appropriate departments as necessary;
- Communicate solutions, successes, and opportunities to improve our services, processes and client’s improvement requests
- Assist with managing seasonal-related requests (Holiday programming/custom messaging).
- Over 2 years of professional experience in customer service (B2B is a plus);
- Written and spoken proficiency in both French and English;
- Solution-oriented and an ambassador of change management;
- Invested in continuous improvement and learning opportunities;
- You are an outside of the box thinker ;
- Strong empathetic team-player with the ability to multi-task.
Life at Stingray
- A cool office in Montreal & a hybrid work policy
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Stingray café with breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Free fitness classes offered weekly
- Access to private nutrition & wellness advising
- Free language classes
- Discounted lunches from local restaurants
- Milestones celebrated with our loyalty program
- 5@7 and vibrant social events
- And much more!
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Our offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jog at lunch time.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Go to jobs.stingray.com to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray, we’re always on the lookout for new talent.
"*" indicates required fields