At Stingray, creativity, collaboration, and cutting-edge technology are the pillars of our DNA. Keen on joining a team of tech-savvy music lovers in a stimulating and fun work environment?
We are currently looking for an Audio Visual Specialist to join our team. This position reports to the Senior Project Manager.
- Assist Sales in understanding a client’s overall technical need(s) and promptly suggesting solutions based on said specifications. Includes attending client meeting(s), development and pitching of a proof of concept.
- Use client provided drawings and schematics, create drawing set(s), equipment lists and complete scope of work for subcontractor for proposed AV solution.
- Act as the bridge between Sales/Client and Purchasing to identify product needs and assist in product onboarding for new technology (obtaining price lists, spec sheets, product demos)
- Liaise between sales, project management, subcontractor, and the client to clarify scope of work and/or adapt scope of work as needed as project evolves.
- Provide technical guidance to internal teams (Support, AM, PM) and external clients.
- Provide product recommendations and recommend substitutions in the event of supply chain issues
- Assist as required with local site assessments, final commissioning, walk-throughs, inspections etc.
- Assist with the expansion of our subcontractor network, in vetting and onboarding new subcontractors.
- Experience with use and programming of audio-visual equipment and processors (Bose, Symetrix, QSC) and excellent knowledge of gain structures, 70v and 8ohm (audio distribution, cabling, networking)
- Expertise with VISIO and other design programs
- Experience with Salesforce
- Autonomous, adaptable, ability to multi-tasking on multiple concurrent design initiatives/client profiles, team and solutions oriented
- Experience with commercial construction and liaising with General Contractors
Life at Stingray
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Stingray café with breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Free on-line fitness classes offered weekly
- Access to private nutrition & wellness advising
- Free language classes
- Discounted lunches from local restaurants
- Summer hours
- Milestones celebrated with our loyalty program
- On-site live artist performances*
- 5@7 and vibrant social events*
- Flexibility to work from home*
- And much more!
*Some perks on hold during pandemic context
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Stingray is a premium provider of curated direct-to-consumer and B2B (business to business) services, including audio television channels, more than 100 radio stations, subscriptions content, 4K UHD television channels, karaoke products, digital signage, in-store music and music apps, which have been downloaded over 150 million times. Stingray reaches 400 million subscribers (or users) in 156 countries.
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jog at lunch time.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Go to email@example.com to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray, we’re always on the lookout for new talent!
Apply for this position
"*" indicates required fields