At Stingray, creativity, collaboration, and cutting-edge technology are the pillars of our DNA. Keen on joining a team of tech-savvy music lovers in a stimulating and fun work environment?
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our Project Management team. In this position you will coordinate the deployment of audio-visual solutions and be responsible for diverse projects.
If you are enthusiastic, efficient, autonomous, and flexible, we want to hear from you!
- Project Manage multiple AUDIO-VISUAL installations from the point of sale to invoicing:
- Point person between Sales, AV design and Customer for project quoting and planning
- Coordinate procurement with Purchasing
- Issue Request for Quote for subcontracting technicians, establishing the scope of work and schedule for the installation
- Oversee installation milestones are achieved and customer is updated accordingly on project progress
- Control project risks and ensure project budget is maintained
- Perform all required administrative work to ensure jobs are costed, invoiced and closed accordingly
- At least 2 years’ experience in an operational or project management role or similar experience
- Strong organizational & planning skills
- Strong analytical skills & communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to multi-task with various projects and manage multiple timelines
- Ability to learn and adapt to new internal systems, procedures, and best practices
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Excel
- Experience with Great Plains, JIRA, and/or Salesforce is an asset
- Experience in network troubleshooting is an asset, and/or experience with Audio-Visual installations
- Strong English/French both spoken & written
Life at Stingray
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Stingray café with breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Free on-line fitness classes offered weekly
- Access to private nutrition & wellness advising
- Free language classes
- Discounted lunches from local restaurants
- Summer hours
- Milestones celebrated with our loyalty program
- On-site live artist performances*
- 5@7 and vibrant social events*
- Flexibility to work from home*
- And much more!
*Some perks on hold during pandemic context
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Stingray is a premium provider of curated direct-to-consumer and B2B (business to business) services, including audio television channels, more than 100 radio stations, subscriptions content, 4K UHD television channels, karaoke products, digital signage, in-store music and music apps, which have been downloaded over 150 million times. Stingray reaches 400 million subscribers (or users) in 156 countries.
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jog at lunch time.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Check out our Career opportunities section to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.