We have an immediate opening for a full-time Media Sales Strategist in Brooks & Blairmore AB.
If you join the team at Real Country and Boom you will be part of our Stingray radio stations, serving a vibrant, warm and welcoming community. Brooks is the sunniest city in Canada and home to the Brooks Bandits, the Junior Hockey National Champions. With Dinosaur Park, Lake Newell minutes away, there is plenty to enjoy from fishing to hiking. Known as the “City of 100 Hellos,” Brooks boasts a diverse population with wonderful people and cultures from all over the world.
- Help clients grow and succeed through our full suite of media solutions including Radio, Programmatic Digital Display, Video, Connected TV, Digital Out of Home, YouTube, Google Search, and Social Media
- Work closely with our team to build compelling, audience based, multi-media advertising campaigns
- Achieve revenue targets and pre-determined KPI levels
- Perform client needs analysis to build a campaign that meets explicit needs, targets appropriate audiences and outlines measurements of success that drive optimal revenues on multiple platforms
- Manage and grow existing client base and prospect and create new business
- You like people and are passionate in helping businesses succeed
- Experience in Marketing, Sales, B2B or another related discipline is an asset
- You like to achieve and exceeding set targets
- Good communication, presentation and negotiating skills
- Create good relationships while always maintaining a professional approach
- Strong time management skills, well-organized, effective managing multiple demands, prioritized against key business objectives with tight deadlines
- Proactively embraces change; is positive, consultative, participative, enthusiastic, and optimistic
- A valid driver’s license, use of a vehicle and valid vehicle insurance
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- Then send your resume with references to Dinah Hiebert – Sales Manager at email@example.com
Submission deadline: December 17, 2023
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of racialized groups are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.