At Stingray, creativity, collaboration, and cutting-edge technology are the pillars of our DNA. Keen on joining a team of tech-savvy music lovers in a stimulating and fun work environment?
Reporting to the Controller, the Financial Analyst will be participating in the general accounting of the EMEA division.
- Participate in the month-end process (journal entries, depreciation, bank reconciliations, etc.)
- Preparation of month end entries, balance sheet account reconciliations and internal control compliance
- Prepare the monthly financial statement and assist with the monthly variance analysis (vs budget and vs forecast and vs prior month)
- Prepare working files for the annual audit and compile other information and analysis as required by the auditors
- Provide support to the accounting technicians
- Assist in the preparation of various analyses required by senior management
- Degree in accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in accounting
- Ability to perform in a fast changing environment
- Leadership and proactivity
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Excellent Knowledge of Great Plains and Management Reporter
- Autonomous, who takes initiative
- Team player and excellent communication abilities
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English)
Life at Stingray
- A cool office in Montreal & a hybrid work policy with up to 50% remote
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Stingray café with breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Free fitness classes offered weekly
- Access to private nutrition & wellness advising
- Free language classes
- Discounted lunches from local restaurants
- Summer hours
- Milestones celebrated with our loyalty program
- 5@7 and vibrant social events
- And much more!
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Our offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jog at lunch time.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Go to jobs.stingray.com to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray, we’re always on the lookout for new talent.
"*" indicates required fields