At Stingray, creativity, collaboration, and cutting-edge technology are the pillars of our DNA. Keen on joining a team of tech-savvy music lovers in a stimulating and fun work environment?
Stingray, Lloydminster has an exciting opportunity for a reporter/anchor at our television stations in Lloydminster.
- Daily reporting, including city council coverage
- Shoot/edit/write news stories
- Conduct Zoom interviews
- Fill in anchor for news, sports and weather
- Post stories/news releases to social media
- Attend news conferences
- Live reporting when necessary
- Degree/Diploma in television broadcasting
- Valid driver license
- Experience with Inception News
- Knowledge of Adobe or Final Cut editing systems
- Must be eligible to legally work in Canada
- Meet tight deadlines
- Conscientious, dependable and detail oriented
- A team player
- Have excellent people skills, professional attitude & appearance
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then send us your resume and demo to Stacey Commer, Director of News and Television Creative email@example.com Please include links to an online demo. Applications without demos will not be considered.
Submissions deadline: December 1, 2022
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of racialized groups are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.