Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Stingray is a premium provider of curated direct-to-consumer and B2B (business to business) services, including audio television channels, more than 100 radio stations, subscriptions content, 4K UHD television channels, karaoke products, digital signage, in-store music and music apps, which have been downloaded over 150 million times. Stingray reaches 400 million subscribers (or users) in 156 countries.
Stingray has an exciting opportunity in Saint John, New Brunswick! As our Retail Sales Manager, you’ll enjoy a fast paced, energized environment surrounded by people who enjoy making things happen. With a full suite of media solutions including Radio, Programmatic Display, Programmatic Video, Connected TV, Digital Out of Home, Search, Social, and more, we deliver results for our clients and help their businesses succeed.
It’s a competitive, exciting career with opportunities to grow, and we provide you with all the tools you need to succeed.
If you identify with this checklist, we should chat
- You have media sales experience and a desire to take your career to the next level
- You LOVE to coach and mentor people and see your team succeed – as a TEAM
- You have a strong understanding of radio and digital marketing
- You excel at prospecting and developing new business while growing revenues from existing clients
- You understand that positive, energized people are the core of our success
- You thrive in an environment of collaboration, ideas and action
- You understand accountability to your clients and your team
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Go to jobs.stingray.com to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray, we’re always on the lookout for new talent!
How to apply
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then send your resume via the form below.
Submission deadline: June 10th, 2022.