At Stingray, creativity, collaboration, and cutting-edge technology are the pillars of our DNA. Keen on joining a team of tech-savvy music lovers in a stimulating and fun work environment?
Our finance team is currently looking for a Payment Application Clerk.
If you are detail oriented, organized and you are looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
- Receive/scan/process client cheque payments
- Process client EFT and credit card payments
- Collaborate with Billing/Collections on client payment issues
- Balance daily and monthly bank reconciliations
- Enter General Ledger transactions
- Onboard new clients to electronic payments
- Convert existing clients to electronic payments
- 2+ years of experience in B2B cash application and customer service experience
- Collegiate degree or additional training in related discipline
- Work in person for a minimum of 3 days a week
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, both spoken and written
- Ability to process large volumes of payments
- Ability to problem solve and reconcile accounts
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Great Plains/Salesforce/ServiceCloud an asset
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Capacity to work in a team environment
- Ability to work productively and autonomously
Life at Stingray
- A cool office in Montreal & a hybrid work policy with up to 50% remote
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Stingray café with breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Free fitness classes offered weekly
- Access to private nutrition & wellness advising
- Free language classes
- Discounted lunches from local restaurants
- Summer hours
- Milestones celebrated with our loyalty program
- 5@7 and vibrant social events
- And much more!
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Our offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jog at lunch time.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Go to jobs.stingray.com to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray, we’re always on the lookout for new talent.
"*" indicates required fields