At Stingray, creativity, collaboration, and cutting-edge technology are the pillars of our DNA. Keen on joining a team of tech-savvy music lovers in a stimulating and fun work environment?
Stingray Radio has an immediate opening for an entry-level part-time position on our promotions team in Toronto. We are looking for someone who knows how to have fun and can represent our brands in an energetic, responsible, and professional manner. The successful candidate will perform a variety of tasks for boom 97.3 and 93.5 Today Radio both in-office and on the streets.
- Oversee prizing fulfillment for contest winners
- Drafting winner releases, contest rules & regulations
- Creating images and videos for websites and social media
- Oversee sales remotes from coordination and execution to post-remote wrap report
- Maintain station signage, equipment, supplies, vehicles and related documentation
- Attend station and client events as needed
- Administrative support and coverage
- Other duties as assigned by Promotions Director and Program Directors
- Previous Street Team or radio experience would be considered an asset
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop
- Valid Ontario G-Class driver’s license
Hours of Work: 15-20 hours per week (Primarily weekdays during business hours & occasional evenings / weekends as needed)
Compensation: $17.00 per hour
If this is YOU, then please do the following:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- Send us your resume to: John Downey – National Director of Marketing & Promotions – email@example.com
Submissions deadline: Friday November 18th, 2022
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.