At Stingray, creativity, collaboration, and cutting-edge technology are the pillars of our DNA. Keen on joining a team of tech-savvy music lovers in a stimulating and fun work environment?
We are currently looking for a Network Administrator to join our infrastructure team.
- Be responsible for various network environments (on premise and cloud)
- Support and maintain systems on a 24/7 rotation
- Actively participate in the analysis and design of the network architecture
- Work closely with the entire Infrastructure team and software developers.
- Expert with network equipment and concepts (Fortinet, Juniper)
- Experience with routing protocols
- Experienced with of IT infrastructure monitoring concepts
- Experienced with networking concept in cloud environments such as AWS (VPC, Security Group, Internet Gateway,…)
- Good Communicator ( French and English)
- Taking initiatives and learning quickly
- Analyzing and solving problems
- Thorough and responsible for his actions
- Resourceful, organized, autonomous and highly motivated.
- Experienced with Automation / Scripting such as Ansible, Terraform, Python, Bash, etc.
- Knowledgeable of Virtualization Technologies
- Knowledgeable of Linux and “open source” environment
- Knowledgeable of security best practices.
The team you will be joining
- We are an infrastructure team of 5, including 1 network administrator
- We are a open minded and communication focused team who likes to do brainstorms and consult each other frequently to find solutions to the challenges we face.
Life at Stingray
- A cool office in Montreal & a hybrid work policy with up to 50% remote
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Stingray café with breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Free on-line fitness classes offered weekly
- Access to private nutrition & wellness advising
- Free language classes
- Discounted lunches from local restaurants
- Summer hours
- Milestones celebrated with our loyalty program
- 5@7 and vibrant social events
- And much more!
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Our offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jog at lunch time.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Go to jobs.stingray.com to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray, we’re always on the lookout for new talent!