At Stingray, creativity, collaboration, and cutting-edge technology are the pillars of our DNA. Keen on joining a team of tech-savvy music lovers in a stimulating and fun work environment?
Our Mexico team is currently looking for a Music Designer!
If you are a strong multitasker with proven experience in music design and you are looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
- Identify playlists and their uses
- Create audio brand identity for our clients
- Update existing playlist all genres
- Create new playlist based on client requirements
- Propose genres according to the market and the seasons
- Identify errors playlists (volume, language issues, topics)
- Scouting brands and clients to propose playlist and services
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Over 2 years of professional experience in creating audio and music videos playlist
- Highly organized
- Experience with audio editing systems and softwares
- Multitasking skills
- Experience working directly with clients
- Content knowledge (music videos)
- Ability to manage different projects simultaneously
Life at Stingray
- A cool office space in Mexico City
- Statutory benefits
- Free English classes
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Go to jobs.stingray.com to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray, we’re always on the lookout for new talent.
"*" indicates required fields