At Stingray, creativity, collaboration, and cutting-edge technology are the pillars of our DNA. Interested in joining a team of tech-savvy music lovers in a stimulating and fun work environment?
We are looking for a Mobile developer to join our team Phoenix, which mainly takes care of the Stingray Karaoke and Stingray Music software. You will develop new features and user interfaces to provide an awesome musical experience!
- Develop and maintain Stingray’s various mobile applications on Android and iOS platforms
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Collaborate with different teams like backend, design and marketing
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with one or more of the following languages: C#, Java, Kotlin, Objective-C and Swift
- Fluent in French with proficiency in English
- Problem solver
- Autonomous and meticulous
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Good knowledge of Android and iOS platforms
- Experience in user interface development
The team you’ll be joining
- We are a team of 8 : 2 testers, 1 project manager and 5 developers
- We currently use the shape up system for our development cycles
- We like to work as a team and do brainstorms and consult each other frequently to find solutions to the challenges we face.
Life at Stingray
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Stingray café with breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Free on-line fitness classes offered weekly
- Access to private nutrition & wellness advising
- Free language classes
- Discounted lunches from local restaurants
- Summer hours
- Milestones celebrated with our loyalty program
- On-site live artist performances*
- 5@7 and vibrant social events*
- Flexibility to work from home
- And much more!
*Some perks on hold during pandemic context
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Our offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jog at lunch time (Change according to location).
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Go to jobs.stingray.com to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray, we’re always on the lookout for new talent!