Stingray, a leading global music, media and technology force has an immediate opening for a full-time Media Sales Strategist in Brooks, AB.
- Help clients grow and succeed through our full suite of media solutions including Radio, Programmatic Digital Display, Video, Connected TV, Digital Out of Home, YouTube, Google Search, and Social Media.
- Work closely with our team to build compelling, audience based, multi-media advertising campaigns.
- Achieve revenue targets and pre-determined KPI levels.
- Perform client needs analysis to build a campaign that meets explicit needs, targets appropriate audiences and outlines measurements of success that drive optimal revenues on multiple platforms.
- Manage and grow existing client base and prospect and create new business.
- Experience in Marketing, Sales or another related discipline (Multi-Media advertising or Marketing environments an asset).
- Experience with in-person, consultative B2B sales or account management.
- Strong track record of achieving and exceeding set targets.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills.
- Create good relationships while always maintaining a professional approach.
- Strong time management skills, well-organized, effective managing multiple demands, prioritized against key business objectives with tight deadlines.
- Proactively embraces change; is positive, consultative, participative, enthusiastic, and optimistic.
- A valid driver’s license, use of a vehicle and valid vehicle insurance.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then send your resume to Dinah Hiebert at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 24, 2023.
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of racialized groups are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.