At Stingray, creativity, collaboration and innovative technology are the pillars of our DNA. Are you ready to rock your career by joining a growing company, a team of music enthusiasts in a stimulating and fun work environment?
We are currently seeking an Digital Experience Operation Manager to manage the production and logistic/warehousing teams in Boisbriand. In this role, you will be expected to manage staff while aiming for continuous improvement of internal processes efficiency and agility.
The ideal candidate is passionate about production & logistics management and is dedicated to motivating a team to provide the best experience for our valued clients!
- Manage your team by setting goals, guiding them through challenging situations, and providing feedback on a consistent basis.
- Oversee the production, configuration, activation, and delivery of our Music and Video media engines.
- Ensure that production & delivery requests via Jira comply with our standards and customer SLAs.
- Analyze the needs and propose project plans to internal clients to support important rollouts.
- Manage quality control and obtain PM (internal customer) approvals as required.
- Continuously seek to improve tools, processes, and documentation.
- Document new deployment & QA processes and track any on-going technological issues.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external vendors, ensuring high-quality products and timely deliveries.
- Oversee the department’s budget, ensuring cost-effective use of resources and identifying opportunities for cost savings.
- Collaborate with other departments like marketing, sales, and IT to align strategies and ensure seamless execution of projects.
- Develop and implement training programs for your team to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Identify potential risks in the production and logistics processes and develop contingency plans to mitigate them.
- Establish and monitor performance metrics to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the production and logistics processes.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and technological advancements. Propose and implement innovative solutions to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- 8 years of combined experience in managing teams in the areas of production & deployment of technology
- Bilingual (French and English)
- University degree in Management in the areas of IT and/or Multimedia, academic training or equivalent experience (DEC will be considered)
- Proficiency with the full MS Office Suite and knowledge of Jira or any other project management system.
Life at Stingray
- Hybrid work policy
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Breakfasts and snacks every day
- Free online fitness classes offered weekly
- Access to private nutrition & wellness advising
- Free language classes
- Summer hours
- Milestones celebrated with our loyalty program
- Vibrant social events
- And much more!
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Go to jobs.stingray.com to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray, we’re always on the lookout for new talent.
"*" indicates required fields