At Stingray, creativity, collaboration and innovative technology are the pillars of our DNA. Are you ready to rock your career by joining a growing company, a team of music enthusiasts in a stimulating and fun work environment?
Reporting to the assistant controller, the Financial Analyst will be participating in the general accounting of the Business division.
- Participate in the month-end process (journal entries, depreciation, bank reconciliations, etc.) of the different Stingray Business divisions (Canada, USA, Mexico, Europe)
- Preparation of month end entries, balance sheet account reconciliations and internal control compliance
- Prepare the monthly financial statement and assist with the monthly variance analysis (vs budget and vs forecast)
- Prepare working files for the annual audit and compile other information and analysis as required by the auditors
- Assist in the preparation of various analyses required by senior management (sales commissions report, revenue recognition on work in progress, etc.)
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in accounting
- Ability to perform in a fast changing environment
- Leadership and proactivity
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Autonomous, who takes initiative
- Team player and excellent communication abilities
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English)
- Knowledge of Great Plains and Management Reporter
Life at Stingray
- A cool office in Montreal & a hybrid work policy
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Stingray café with breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Free fitness classes offered weekly
- Access to private nutrition & wellness advising
- Free language classes
- Discounted lunches from local restaurants
- Summer hours
- Milestones celebrated with our loyalty program
- 5@7 and vibrant social events
- And much more!
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Our offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jog at lunch time.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Go to jobs.stingray.com to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray, we’re always on the lookout for new talent.
"*" indicates required fields