At Stingray, creativity, collaboration and innovative technology are the pillars of our DNA. Are you ready to rock your career by joining a growing company, a team of music enthusiasts in a stimulating and fun work environment?
We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to join our Stingray Business team. This position reports to the Account Management Team Lead and will work closely with the Chief Revenue Officer & General Manager of the division.
If you are a highly organized professional with strong administrative and relationship building skills we want to hear from you!
In this cross functional role, you will assist the Executive Team in managing their top clients as well as assisting them with daily tasks.
- Provide general administrative support & requested errands
- Maintain professional relationships with existing clients
- Maintain accurate client records using our CRM, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Assist with the planning and execution of events hosted by the Executives
- Manage complex office administrative work requiring the use of independent judgement and initiative
- Able to work both autonomously and as a part of a team
- Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical and organizational skills in a fast paced environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal obligations
- Strong communications/writing skills in both French & English
- Previous experience working with Executives
- Experience with SalesForce or similar CRM
- Previous experience in a Client facing environment (Retail Management or Hospitality)
The team you’ll be joining
- The Account Management team is comprised of 6 people including both Account Managers & Coordinators
- As a team we work both autonomously but also come together to problem solve or assist one another when needed
- This job will primarily be in office, at least 4 days per week
Life at Stingray
- A cool office in Montreal
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Stingray café with breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Free fitness classes offered weekly
- Access to private nutrition & wellness advising
- Free language classes
- Discounted lunches from local restaurants
- Summer hours
- Milestones celebrated with our loyalty program
- 5@7 and vibrant social events
- And much more!
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Our offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jog at lunch time.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Go to jobs.stingray.com to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray, we’re always on the lookout for new talent.
"*" indicates required fields