At Stingray, creativity, collaboration and innovative technology are the pillars of our DNA. Are you ready to rock your career by joining a growing company, a team of music enthusiasts in a stimulating and fun work environment?
We are currently looking for a Digital Experience Project Manager to join our Boisbriand team.
If you are curious and enthusiastic, we want to hear from you!
- Collaborate with different departments to deliver projects, from pre-sales, to infrastructure design, product integration and installation
- Be the liaison between sales teams, content developers and other technical departments
- Coordinate the deployment of the installations and develop good relationships with suppliers
- Forecast and manage budgets, resources, timelines as well as be accountable for the overall quality and success of the project
- Build close relationships with clients and various internal departments
- Develop and maintain detailed project documentation and guidelines.
- Passionate about digital technology
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of professional experience in audio and / or video project management (digital signage skills an asset)
- Knowledge of internet network tools (TCP / IP, VPN, Multicast, etc.);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of the different technical aspects of audio and video transmission
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and follow-through to completion
- Fluent in English and French, spoken and written
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple task
- Be active in finding creative solutions
- Self-sufficiency, team spirit and reliability
- Good sense of organization and planning
Life at Stingray
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Free on-line fitness classes offered weekly
- Access to private nutrition & wellness advising
- Free language classes
- Summer hours
- Milestones celebrated with our loyalty program
- And much more!
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Stingray is a premium provider of curated direct-to-consumer and B2B (business to business) services, including audio television channels, more than 100 radio stations, subscriptions content, 4K UHD television channels, karaoke products, digital signage, in-store music and music apps, which have been downloaded over 150 million times. Stingray reaches 400 million subscribers (or users) in 156 countries.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Check out our Career opportunities section to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.