At Stingray, creativity, collaboration, and cutting-edge technology are the pillars of our DNA. Keen on joining a team of tech-savvy music lovers in a stimulating and fun work environment?
We are currently seeking a Campaign Manager to join our Digital Ops team. This position reports to the National Director of Digital Sales.
You will be helping our sales teams and their clients across the country by developing and managing their digital strategies. Our goal is to deliver the best advertising results for our clients using multiple digital platforms including on Programmatic, Video, Connected TV, DOOH, Social and Search solutions.
- Managing our client’s digital campaigns across multiple platforms including Google, YouTube, Facebook, & Acuity Ads. You will be responsible for booking and optimizing the campaigns.
- Respond to rep and client inquiries and help prepare strategic proposals.
- Ability to identify digital growth opportunities for the sales teams
- Ability to communicate directly with sales, to answer questions around campaign strategies, digital offerings & capabilities
- Function as an internal and external expert for proposals
- You have 3+ years’ experience as a digital Ad Ops Campaign Manager
- You are experienced running and managing multiple campaigns
- You are detail oriented, and deadline driven
- You have strong multi-tasking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
If YOU are a smart, data-savvy individual passionate about optimizing traffic and results then do the following:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send your references and any applicable certifications
- Tell us which platforms you’ve had experience with
Submissions deadline: February, 05, 2023.
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of racialized groups are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.