At Stingray, creativity, collaboration and innovative technology are the pillars of our DNA. Are you ready to rock your career by joining a growing company, a team of music enthusiasts in a stimulating and fun work environment?
We are currently looking for a Deployment Technician to join our In-Store Media team. Please note that this role requires the candidate to be able to work onsite from our Boisbriand office 5 days a week.
The technician must have a keen sense of observation and analysis, as well as versatility to perform multiple tasks at a time. We’re looking for smart, curious and multi-talented people who are passionate about music and new multimedia technologies.
- Generation / download / extract / transfer of compressed music content
- Configuring Mini PC Android devices (SB)
- Configuring Digital signage devices
- USB flash drives formatted on “hub” multi-port connected to a computer
- Ensure that production requests via Jira comply with our standards and conventions
- Provide level 2 quality support with our customer service for SB unit
- Technical diploma or AEC degree in IT (or equivalent working experience)
- Experience in a helpdesk environment
- Experience installing, configuring and servicing desktops, notebooks and printers
- Experience with Microsoft Windows suite, Office suite, Exchange
- Experience with physical, virtual and cloud environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills
- Organized, autonomous and self-motivated
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, informal work environment
- Initiative and ability to learn fast
Life at Stingray
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Free online fitness classes offered weekly
- Access to private nutrition & wellness advising
- Free language classes
- Discounted lunches from local restaurants
- Summer hours
- Milestones celebrated with our loyalty program
- And much more!
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Go to jobs.stingray.com to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray, we’re always on the lookout for new talent.
"*" indicates required fields