At Stingray, creativity, collaboration, and cutting-edge technology are the pillars of our DNA. Keen on joining a team of tech-savvy music lovers in a stimulating and fun work environment?
We are currently looking for a Cyber Security Analyst to join our cybersecurity team. This position reports to the Cybersecurity Lead.
If you are someone who can:
- Identify risks and ensure proper deployment of technical controls to meet specific security requirements.
- Define processes and standards to ensure that security configurations are implemented, reviewed, and systematically maintained.
- Continuously monitor, investigate, and respond to cyber security alerts and incidents related to Stingray’s infrastructure and products.
We want to hear from you!
- Using specialized tools, review alerts generated by security monitoring systems as well as logs produced by multiple types of sources.
- Correlate activity across assets (endpoint, network, apps) and environments (on-premises, cloud) to identify patterns of anomalous activity.
- Open and track incidents based on suspicious alerts and/or logs in accordance with the playbooks and procedures defined at a corporate level.
- Track vulnerabilities found on the corporate infrastructure using our vulnerabilities detection systems and assist with the identification and recommendation of solutions for the weaknesses discovered.
- Support fine tuning and correlation rule creation in the corporate SIEM solution.
- Perform research, testing, evaluation, and deployment of security technologies, standards and procedures to prevent security incidents and minimize risks during software development lifecycle.
- Process identity and access related requests such as provisioning, de-provisioning and updates, remove orphan accounts, discrepancies, and unused accounts in corporate environments.
- Perform access reviews and approvals based on changes in identities.
- Conduct security reviews and audits against established configuration policies and procedures.
- Define and recommend security requirements, controls, policies, processes/procedures, and best practices to meet and facilitate various business requirements and enforce compliance.
- University Computer Science Degree or College Diploma in the field of Information Technology.
- 2+ years in an Information Technology or related experience in a Cyber Security role.
- Familiarity with tools and techniques related to intrusion detection and incident management.
- Knowledge of operating systems such as Windows and Linux (Ubuntu, RHEL, CentOS).
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management tools and concepts.
- Experience with SIEMs and Vulnerability Management tools.
- Good knowledge of security best practices.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, entrepreneurial spirit.
- A motivated, positive team player who does not hesitate to share their knowledge with their colleagues.
- Be proactive, autonomous, and comfortable working on several simultaneous projects.
- Fluency in oral and written French and English.
- Expertise in modern web architectures (web applications, web services, development languages, security concepts).
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and services (GCP, Kubernetes and IAM, CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure as a code).
- Understanding of Security principles, techniques, and technologies such as NIST Cybersecurity Framework, MITRE ATT&CK, SANS Top 20 Critical Security Controls and OWASP Top 10.
- Experience in penetration testing.
Life at Stingray
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Stingray café with breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Free on-line fitness classes offered weekly
- Access to private nutrition & wellness advising
- Free language classes
- Discounted lunches from local restaurants
- Summer hours
- Milestones celebrated with our loyalty program
- On-site live artist performances*
- 5@7 and vibrant social events*
- Flexibility to work from home*
- And much more!
*Some perks on hold during pandemic context
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Our offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jog at lunch time.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Go to jobs.stingray.com to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray, we’re always on the lookout for new talent!