At Stingray, creativity, collaboration, and cutting-edge technology are the pillars of our DNA. Keen on joining a team of tech-savvy music lovers in a stimulating and fun work environment?
Our Accounts Receivables team is currently looking for a part-time Credit and Collection Analyst.
If you are customer centric, well organized and you are looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
- Obtains payments on a timely basis for outstanding transactions via direct contact with clients.
- Receive inbound calls to the finance line and assist clients with their requests.
- Contacts customers by phone and email regarding unpaid invoices, unauthorized deductions, and reconciliation issues. Ensure repeated follow up as necessary to achieve resolution.
- Utilizes effective interpersonal skills to build relationships in order to establish and maintain good long term customer relationships.
- Brings a “Best in Class” mindset to collection techniques and procedures.
- Recommends solutions on delinquent accounts and escalates accounts according to collection policies and procedures. Recommends accounts to be placed for 3rd party collection.
- Identifies process issues leading to repeated payment delays or deductions to management team.
- DEC or additional training in related discipline
- At least one year of collection and credit experience/customer service with a track record of success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both French and English (Bilingual)
- Thrives in a highly dynamic and fast paced industry environment generating high volume of transactions to collect.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office suite of software and ERP systems
- Knowledge of Great Plains is an asset
- Customer/Business Relationship Oriented
- Strong work ethics
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team
- Exceptional diplomatic capabilities, strong interpersonal skills and ability to remain calm when faced with challenging customers
- Ability to prioritize work projects/daily tasks
Life at Stingray
- A cool office in Montreal & a hybrid work policy with up to 50% remote
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Stingray café with breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Free fitness classes offered weekly
- Access to private nutrition & wellness advising
- Free language classes
- Discounted lunches from local restaurants
- Summer hours
- Milestones celebrated with our loyalty program
- 5@7 and vibrant social events
- And much more!
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Our offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jog at lunch time.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Go to jobs.stingray.com to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray, we’re always on the lookout for new talent.
"*" indicates required fields