At Stingray, creativity, collaboration, and cutting-edge technology are the pillars of our DNA. Keen on joining a team of tech-savvy music lovers in a stimulating and fun work environment?
Our finance team is currently looking for a Corporate Accounting Manager.
- Prepare the management report and support the process of preparing the consolidated financial statements
- Provide various financial analyzes to management and participate in special projects (financing, business acquisition, etc.)
- Supervision of the audit of the annual financial statements
- Preparation of financial documents for the Board of Directors for the end of the quarter and the end of the year
- Daily cash management
- Answer accounting questions related to IFRS and any other request related to corporate accounting
- Preparation and review of month-end process for payroll
- Supervision of internal controls and ensuring their application
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an accounting firm or in corporate financial reporting
- Accounting designation (CPA)
- Experience supervising staff
- Good knowledge of IFRS Bilingualism (English and French)
- Ability to adapt and meet tight deadlines
- Show rigor
Life at Stingray
- A cool office in Montreal & a hybrid work policy with up to 50% remote
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Stingray café with breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Free fitness classes offered weekly
- Access to private nutrition & wellness advising
- Free language classes
- Discounted lunches from local restaurants
- Summer hours
- Milestones celebrated with our loyalty program
- 5@7 and vibrant social events
- And much more!
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Our offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jog at lunch time.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Go to jobs.stingray.com to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray, we’re always on the lookout for new talent.
"*" indicates required fields