At Stingray, creativity, collaboration, and cutting-edge technology are the pillars of our DNA. Keen on joining a team of tech-savvy music lovers in a stimulating and fun work environment?
Our Mexico team is currently looking for an Audio Project Manager!
If you are an exceptional communicator, have strong attention to detail and you are looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
- Follow compliance and quality standards throughout project
- Communicate with clients to understand needs and manage expectation
- Act as primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and the operational aspects of the project
- Focus on building strong customer relationships
- Outline project goals, timeline, and execution plan
- Facilitate communication between client and internal teams
- Ensure that projects are formally closed and, where appropriate, subsequently reviewed
- Document and record client information for future reference
- Manage risks, escalations, and customer satisfaction throughout the project
- Bachelor´s degree
- 2+ years’ experience as PM in audio projects
- Analytical mind
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Strong attention to detail and desire to work in a demanding, fast-paced work environment
- Highly organized
- Proactive problem-solving mentality
- Conflict resolution skills
Life at Stingray
- A cool office space in Mexico City
- Statutory benefits
- Free English classes
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Go to jobs.stingray.com to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray, we’re always on the lookout for new talent.
"*" indicates required fields