At Stingray, creativity, collaboration and innovative technology are the pillars of our DNA. Are you ready to rock your career by joining a growing company, a team of music enthusiasts in a stimulating and fun work environment?
Our Sales and Marketing team is currently looking for a candidate to fill the position of Affiliate Marketing Specialist (US market). Reporting to the Affiliate Marketing Manager (USA), the incumbent will perform a variety of tasks including content development, creation of promotional tools, customer relations, as well as meeting administrative and operational needs.
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of our products, brand, business models and market;
- Work closely with Marketing Manager and sales team;
- Manage relationships with existing affiliates and partners, ensuring they have everything they need to promote our products effectively;
- Interface with key accounts in the US on a daily basis, over email and video calls;
- Liaise with internal partners for content creation;
- Administering platform control;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in affiliate marketing to adjust strategies as necessary;
- Maintain up-to-date promotional schedules and client launch plans;
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for campaign overview and results ;
- Collaborate with various internal teams to create content and promotional tools;
- Write campaign briefs and work with our creative team to lead projects to term;
- Be the point of contact for our marketing clients;
- Ensure timely delivery of assets to clients;
- Help track and plan promotional ad buys;
- Contribute to user acquisition strategy;
- Participate in the brainstorming for the development of marketing campaigns;
- Research and plan tradeshow and events inline with company objectives;
- Create an online presence and engage with our online community where required;
- All other related tasks
- University degree in marketing, or other related discipline;
- Experience working in a related environment;
- Extensive experience working with creative teams and leading asset creation projects;
- Fluently bilingual (English and French);
- Ability to prioritize and accomplishes tasks under tight deadlines;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Proficiency for campaign analysis;
- Experience in the television, mobile, or tech industry (an asset).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to analyze data and write post-mortems;
- Positive attitude and team player;
- Self-motivated and self-starter.
Life at Stingray
- A cool office in Montreal & a hybrid work policy
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Stingray café with breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Free fitness classes offered weekly
- Access to private nutrition & wellness advising
- Free language classes
- Discounted lunches from local restaurants
- Summer hours
- Milestones celebrated with our loyalty program
- 5@7 and vibrant social events
- And much more!
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Our offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jog at lunch time.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Go to jobs.stingray.com to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray, we’re always on the lookout for new talent.
"*" indicates required fields