At Stingray, creativity, collaboration, and cutting-edge technology are the pillars of our DNA. Keen on joining a team of tech-savvy music lovers in a stimulating and fun work environment?
We are currently looking for an Administrative / Executive Assistant & Office Manager to join our Sales team. This position reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
If you are autonomous, organized and dynamic we want to hear from you!
- Administrative tasks:
- Managing several executive level schedules at once
- Booking and preparation of weekly executive meetings
- Handling expense accounts for several executives
- Manage department expenses, invoices and company credit card expenses
- Planning and booking travel, e.g. flights, hotel, car rental, etc.
- Assisting with the preparation and organization of quarterly board meetings
- Coordinating event planning for galas, charity dinners, etc.
- Provide general assistance to management and other staff members
- Office Management Tasks
- Overseeing general office operation
- Greeting and directing visitors
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment and maintaining proper stock levels
- Help coordinate corporate and internal meetings, parties, and events
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in an assistant or office management role
- Strong written and verbal communication in English. French a strong asset.
- Ability to act with integrity while handling confidential information;
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Possess a sense of urgency in prioritizing tasks
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Life at Stingray
- A cool office in downtown Toronto
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Subsidized healthcare coverage
- Access to virtual healthcare via Dialogue
- Free fitness classes offered weekly
- Access to private nutrition & wellness advising
- Free language classes
- Milestones celebrated with our loyalty program
- And much more!
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Go to jobs.stingray.com to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray, we’re always on the lookout for new talent.
"*" indicates required fields