At Stingray, creativity, collaboration, and cutting-edge technology are the pillars of our DNA. Keen on joining a team of tech-savvy music lovers in a stimulating and fun work environment?
Our Finance team is currently looking for a Accounts Payable Coordinator.
If you are a hands-on person who thrives on the dynamism of a fast-paced environment, we need you!
- Receive and verify invoices, employee expense accounts and credit card statements;
- Obtain payment authorizations from project managers;
- Assign purchase orders with invoices; Open supplier accounts in the accounting system;
- Enter invoices into the accounting system;
- Issue checks;
- Classify and archive documents;
- Ensure respect for the delegation of authority;
- Follow up on obtaining necessary approvals.
- DEC, DEP or AEC in accounting;
- Minimum 1 year of experience;
- Bilingual (strong command of English); Knowledge of the MS Office environment.
- Knowledge of the Great Plains accounting system;
- Experience with transactions between companies, foreign currencies and with the management of employee expense accounts and corporate credit cards;
- Work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Organize and manage your time;
- Pay close attention to detail;
- Working in a team and multitasking.
Life at Stingray
- A cool office in Montreal & a hybrid work policy with up to 50% remote
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Stingray café with breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Free fitness classes offered weekly
- Access to private nutrition & wellness advising
- Free language classes
- Discounted lunches from local restaurants
- Summer hours
- Milestones celebrated with our loyalty program
- 5@7 and vibrant social events
- And much more!
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Our offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jog at lunch time.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Go to jobs.stingray.com to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray, we’re always on the lookout for new talent.
"*" indicates required fields